According to the different use environment, it is divid […]
According to the different use environment, it is divided into cold-rolled steel tool cabinet, stainless steel tool cabinet, and insulated tool cabinet. According to the type:
Drawer type tool cabinet: suitable for small size of tools or parts, a wide variety of drawers with different height combinations, the standard configuration of the drawer type tool cabinet is 3*3 partition, that is, each drawer is divided into nine compartments, and the partition board It can be adjusted arbitrarily and combined into a suitable compartment.
Shelf-type tool cabinet: suitable for tools or parts with larger size, heavier, and fewer types. Shelf-type tool cabinet has a larger storage space, and the shelf can be adjusted up and down (adjustment distance is 40mm). After we have selected the tool cabinet according to the requirements, we must pay attention to the usage specifications of the tool cabinet. The correct use method can make our storage work twice the result with half the effort, but also increase our efficiency. If the user does not understand the use of the tool cabinet It will cause some problems in the tool cabinet, even some irreparable problems, until the tool cabinet is scrapped or the tool cabinet looks extremely ugly. So, what problems should be paid attention to when using the tool cabinet?
1. Do not stand on the tool cabinet or drawer to avoid accidents or direct damage to the tool cabinet;
2. The load-bearing weight of the drawer of the tool cabinet should not exceed the maximum load-bearing weight of the drawer;
3. Please wear gloves when using the tool cabinet to avoid being scratched by sharp objects;
4. When working on the tool countertop, do not hit the countertop or cabinet body hard, because the plate of the tool cabinet cannot withstand excessive toss, and the result is that the tool cabinet is seriously deformed or directly scrapped;
5. When storing items, place them in order to increase the storage space of the tool cabinet;
6. Avoid direct collision or scratches by sharp objects as much as possible;
7. After using the tool cabinet, carefully close the door of the tool cabinet and keep the key to avoid losing it.